This is one of my favorite body scrubs to use and make as a gift for others. It’s simple to make and it’s all organic.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
If giving for a gift, I decorate with a simple ribbon and then add a sprig from a tree or plant.
Why use organic ingredients? Your skin is your largest organ and will absorb whatever you put on it.
You can print the recipe off below if needed.
DIY Vanilla Coconut Sugar Scrub
- 16 oz pint sized mason jar
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 tbsp organic vanilla
- Melt coconut oil on low heat.
- Add sugar and stir. If you want a courser scrub you can add additional sugar.
- Add the vanilla and stir well.
- Slowly scoop or pour into a 16 oz pint sized mason jar.
Pin it for later!